Nationwide IT Services is in search of a full-time Access Control Specialist. The successful candidate will perform a variety of security-related access control and other administrative and coordination duties in a secure space. They will support operations by greeting and welcoming visitors, check them in and out, and provide them with the appropriate badge. The candidate will maintain security and situational awareness, assist with visitor control, and facilitate the escort or provide escort for the visitor.
Top Secret SCI (TS/SCI) Required
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet personnel, determine their purpose for entering the secure work area, verify their clearance level, ensure compliance with the rules and regulations regarding personal electronics use in the area, and facilitate or provide positive escort within the space.
- Monitor any cameras, phones, or other equipment in place to provide positive access control to the work area.
- Maintain logs of information and personnel to ensure a high level of office security for employees and visitors.
- Provide necessary support during core hours of 8am-4pm Monday through Friday. Flexibility needed to provide support earlier or later at times, and flexibility with escorting personnel.
- May create access control badges as appropriate.
About Nationwide IT Services
- TS SCI Clearance and clearable to DOE "Q"
- 2+ years of experience in access control
- Familiarity in creating badges for access control
- Must have a professional disposition and calm manner
- Must be a team player
NIS is an IT and Management consulting company, designated 8(a) by the SBA, and a CVE-verified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business. Our mission is to deliver value-added services to our customers, leveraging technology, people, and industry best practices to implement innovative solutions through our trusted employees and team members.
Our benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, life and disability insurance, 401(k) plan with employer match, paid holidays, PTO (sick/vacation), commuter benefits, employee assistance program (EAP) and educational reimbursement.
Nationwide IT Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, disability or protected veteran status.