Nationwide IT Services (NIS) is seeking an experienced PowerApps Developer to support new development as well as O&M activities for our flagship contract. Candidates should be well versed with developing applications/solutions using the latest Microsoft O365 technologies such as PowerApps/Power Automate/DataVerse and the SharePoint Framework (SPFx). The candidate will report directly to the Enterprise Applications Team Lead.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing hands-on support in the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of custom web applications using Microsoft technologies, specifically new/modern tools (PowerApps/PowerAutomate/DataVerse and SPFx).
- Work with a team of developers to analyze customer requests/requirements, identify viable technical solutions, make recommendations and develop/test/deploy technical solutions
- Collaborate with the QC Test Lead to review identified defects in software releases and address issues in a timely manner
- Serve as a subject matter expert and provide other developers and team members with guidance and best practices for using new/modern Microsoft technologies. Meet with customers as needed to discuss technical requests/issues
- Report to the Enterprise Applications Task Lead and provide weekly inputs on ongoing tasks/activities
- 8-10 years of web application development experience with Microsoft Office365 tools/technologies, specifically PowerApps, Power Automate, DataVerse and SPFx.
- Working knowledge and experience working on development teams using software development methodologies/processes and best practices, such as Agile/Scrum and DevOps
- Ability to support multiple development efforts both individually and with a team of other developers
- Excellent written/verbal communication and multi-tasking skills
- Familiarity/experience with CMMI preferred but not required
The salary range shown is a general guideline only. Actual compensation is based on the candidate's experience, qualifications, and work location. The range listed is just one component of Nationwide IT Services total compensation package for employees.
About Nationwide IT Services
NIS is an IT and Management consulting company, designated 8(a) by the SBA, and a CVE-verified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business. Our mission is to deliver value-added services to our customers, leveraging technology, people, and industry best practices to implement innovative solutions through our trusted employees and team members.
Our benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, life and disability insurance, 401(k) plan with employer match, paid holidays, PTO (sick/vacation), commuter benefits, employee assistance program (EAP) and educational reimbursement.
Nationwide IT Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, disability or protected veteran status.
COVID-19 Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere to Nationwide IT Services (NIS) vaccination policy. All NIS employees must be fully vaccinated, and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over NIS' vaccination policy.