NIS is seeking a Proposal Coordinator or Manager to support our GWAC Center. This individual will be part of a team of professionals that include Technical Writers, Graphics designers, Editors, and other Proposal Managers. Responsible for the overall management, oversight and tracking of all activities relevant to the development and production of assigned proposals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the single point of contact relative to all proposal activities. Manage the development of Proposal Management Plans.
- Participate with your team in development and review of proposal strategies and themes.
- Analyze RFP/bid requirements to develop proposal outlines. Ensure both compliance and responsiveness to customer issues and needs.
- Build the proposal compliance matrices and track fulfillment of all requirements. Conduct proposal progress status meetings.
- Maintain the proposal schedule.
- Direct writing/editing/rewriting efforts. Develop Color Team Review plans for internal evaluation.
- Ensure that Color Team Review comments are incorporated into the proposal. Coordinate all production aspects (word processing, graphics, editing, proofreading, reproduction, printing, collation, and binding) services in support of proposal activities.
- Review and facilitate review of final proposal to ensure compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline.
- 3+ years supporting Federal Government proposal development.
- Demonstrated knowledge of IDIQs/GWACs, quick turn proposals and larger efforts. Highly organized, team-oriented, enthusiastic, independent thinker.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills are critical.
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to positively influence others.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
The salary range shown is a general guideline only. Actual compensation is based on the candidate's experience, qualifications, and work location. The range listed is just one component of Nationwide IT Services total compensation package for employees.
About Nationwide IT Services
NIS is an IT and Management consulting company, designated 8(a) by the SBA, and a CVE-verified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business. Our mission is to deliver value-added services to our customers, leveraging technology, people, and industry best practices to implement innovative solutions through our trusted employees and team members.
Our benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, life and disability insurance, 401(k) plan with employer match, paid holidays, PTO (sick/vacation), commuter benefits, employee assistance program (EAP) and educational reimbursement.
Nationwide IT Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, disability or protected veteran status.
COVID-19 Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere to Nationwide IT Services (NIS) vaccination policy. All NIS employees must be fully vaccinated, and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over NIS' vaccination policy.