We are looking for an efficient Human Resources/Recruiter to undertake a variety of Recruiting and HR administrative. This candidate will facilitate daily HR functions such as recruiting, on-boarding, and keeping track of employee records. The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of HR Recruiting as well as general HR support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Experience working in the Federal Government contracting industry and recruiting personnel with security clearances.
- Work with hiring managers to determine requirements for open positions (contract positions, overhead positions, and for proposal activities).
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Post openings in online venues, with professional organizations, college job boards, and in other position appropriate venues.
- Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Schedule interviews
- Update our database and provide analytical and well documented reports relating to personnel activities such as staffing and recruitment
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc.) and take minutes
- Update and maintain employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
- Perform file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
- Maintains personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements
- Keeps employee records up to date by processing employee status changes in timely fashion
- Files documents into appropriate employee files
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Human Resources Management, preferred
- 5 years of recruiting experience supporting the Federal Government
- 2 years of human resources experience with a focus on recruiting required
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a high degree of professionalism in email and phone messaging is a must. We need someone with an incredible eye for detail, who can make things happen with ease and who thrives on new challenges
Our competitive benefits package includes medical and dental coverage, 401k plan with employer contribution, paid holiday, vacation and sick leave, metro-check program, and tuition reimbursement. If you enjoy being a part of a chance to work with bright, highly motivated people dedicated to excellence, please apply today!
Nationwide IT Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.